All Skill Levels Welcome
The San Ramon FC Junior Skills Clinic is designed for boys and girls ages 5, 6, 7, and 8 who are interested in continuing to develop their soccer skills. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional, age-appropriate and FUN instruction to young players; with the purpose of developing motor skills, soccer technique and creativity in a developmental and fun environment.
The Junior Skills Clinic is one of our most popular programs, and space is limited.
Register now to secure your spot in the upcoming session.
UPCOMING SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
Mondays, March 18, 2019 - April 15, 2019
**No clinics on April 1st due to spring break week for SRVUSD schools**
- 4 sessions for girls and boys born in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- LOCATION: Central Park, Field #3
- TIME: 5 pm - 5:50 pm for 2012 & 2013 birth years | 6 pm - 6:50 pm for 2010 & 2011 birth years
- STAFF: San Ramon FC professional coaching staff
- WHAT TO BRING: cleats, shin guards, athletic clothes (no jeans), water
- COST: $75 (4 sessions)
- FLYER: Download Junior Skills Clinic Flyer
- Click here to begin registration for the Junior Skills Clinic
- NOTE: We are using a NEW REGISTRATION system. ALL families must create a new login account for the SPORTSENGINE system.