Birth Years 2011-2013 | All Skill Levels Welcome
The San Ramon FC Junior Skills Clinic is designed for boys and girls ages 5, 6 and 7 who are interested in continuing to develop their soccer skills. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional, age-appropriate and FUN instruction to young players; with the purpose of developing motor skills, soccer technique and creativity in a developmental and fun environment.
The Junior Skills Clinic is one of our most popular programs, and space is limited.
Register now to secure your spot in the upcoming session.
UPCOMING SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
Note: 2010 birth years are not included in this session. 2010 players are encouraged to sign up for our Winter Development Academy or our Spring Recreational Clinic.
Mondays, January 28, 2019 - March 11, 2019
**No clinics on February 18th due to holiday weekend**
- For girls and boys born in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- LOCATION: SRFC Indoor Futsal Facility, 21885 Alcosta Blvd, Ste B.
- TIME: 5 pm - 6 pm for 2012 & 2013 birth years | 6 pm - 7 pm for 2011 & 2012 birth years
- 2012 birth years may sign up for either time slot but must attend the clinic at the time slot chosen during registration
- STAFF: San Ramon FC professional coaching staff
- WHAT TO BRING: Tennis shoes, shin guards, athletic clothes (no jeans), water
- COST: $100
- Click here to begin registration