June 30 deadline to signup for U7-U19 age groups | July 31 deadline to signup for U5-U6 age groups
Our fall recreational soccer program is designed for girls and boys ages 4 to 18.
San Ramon FC’s mission is to develop players, character, and community through soccer.
Players can have fun and make friends through the game of soccer while developing healthy habits, self-esteem, confidence, and respect.
Our program offers players a chance to enjoy a team sport while learning soccer skills like dribbling, passing, and shooting under the guidance of a volunteer coach.
- U5-U6 age groups: $200 and no volunteer deposit required (no early bird pricing available)
- July 31 deadline to register for U5-U6 age groups
- U7-U19 age groups: $355 + $150 refundable volunteer deposit
- June 30 deadline to register for U7-U19 age groups
- REGISTER: Click here to begin registration
- U5-U6 Program - Players born in 2013 or 2014
- U7-U19 Programs - Players born in 2000 through 2012
Note: In 2016, we implemented changes in how we form age groups. Please view our birth year registration chart.
Generally, U7-U19 age group practices begin in mid-August and the last game of the season is on the first Saturday in November.
For all age groups, the first games are expected to be held the weekend of August 25-26, 2018.
Games can be scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays in the fall. SRFC reserves the right to schedule games on either weekend day.
Practices will be at fields or parks in San Ramon.
Game locations will vary depending on your child's age group.
REGISTRATION Click here to begin registration
Please email our office manager, Dawn McQuiston, at email@example.com.